Project Coordinator (COVID-19) - ACHN Mobile Testing Unit Job Number: 00124932
Job Posting : Nov 17, 2020, 10:38:16 PM Closing Date : Dec 2, 2020, 5:59:00 AM Full-time A.M. P.M.
Posting Salary : COMPETITIVE SALARY
Organization: Health and Hospital Systems
LO CATION: Ambulatory & Community Health Network
In alignment with the vision of the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Cook County Health (CCH) COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Mobile Testing Unit, this position will be responsible for planning and overseeing all COVID-19 mobile unit activities. This is a grant funded position lasting approximately 6-8 months.
This position is exempt from Career Service under the CCH Personnel Rules.
* Trains and oversees workflow of COVID-19 mobile testing staff.
* Assigns duties and tasks to staff, as needed, to support testing events.
* Manages testing event calendar and collaborates with management at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital and/or Provident Hospital to coordinate testing events.
* Schedules and coordinates staff to support testing events.
* Develops and disseminates promotional material prior to each testing event.
* Assists with set-up, clean-up, and tear down for each testing event.
* Collects information, prepares, and submits COVID-19 mobile testing statistics and reports.
* Monitors and restocks all COVID-19 mobile testing unit inventory.
* Delivers completed test to Cook County Health (CCH) Laboratory.
* Monitors test results and performs notification and reconciliation process following each testing event.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Three (3) years of project management experience
One (1) year of experience supervising and/or managing staff
Prior work experience in a union environment
Intermediate computer skills and experience including data entry
Must wear personal protective equipment as required
Must be able to work flexible hours outside of a usual day shift schedule that may include evenings and weekends
Position may require moderate travel for which the employee must have a valid driver's license/insured vehicle or other equivalent means of transportation for work
Three (3) years of project management experience in a healthcare setting
Experience with in either Adobe Photoshop or Canva
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
Knowledge and proficient with utilizing Microsoft Office and database software
Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of staff and a population composed of diverse cultures and age groups
Skill and ability to use computer equipment, software programs, and perform data entry
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and composure when challenged
Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement
Ability to lead and facilitate group process
When applying for employment with the Cook County Health & Hospitals System, preference is given to honorably discharged Veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States for not less than 6 months of continuous service.
To take advantage of this preference a Veteran must :
* Meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
* Identify self as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to the question by answering yes to the question, "Are you a Military Veteran?"
* Attach a copy of their DD 214, DD 215 or NGB 22 (Notice of Separation at time of application filing. Please note: If you have multiple DD214s, 215s, or NGB 22S, Please submit the one with the latest date. Coast Guard must submit a certified copy of the military separation from either the Department of Transportation (Before 9/11) or the Department of Homeland Security (After 9/11).
Discharge papers must list and Honorable Discharge Status. Discharge papers not listing an Honorable Discharge Status are not acceptable
* A copy of a valid State ID Card or Driver's License which identifies the holder of the ID as a Veteran, may also be attached to the application at time of filing.
If items are not attached, you will not be eligible for Veteran Preference
VETERANS MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL APPLICABLE DISCHARGE PAPERS OR APPLICABLE STATE ID CARD OR DRIVER'S LICENSE AT TIME OF INTERVIEW.
Degrees awarded outside of the United States with the exception of those awarded in one of the United States' territories and Canada must be credentialed by an approved U.S. credential evaluation service belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). Original credentialing documents must be presented at time of interview.
*Please note all offers of Employment are contingent upon the following conditions: satisfactory professional & employment references, healthcare and criminal background checks, appropriate licensure/certifications and the successful completion of a physical and pre-employment drug screen.
*CCHHS is strictly prohibited from conditioning, basing or knowingly prejudicing or affecting any term or aspect of County employment or hiring upon or because of any political reason or factor.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH AND HOSPITAL SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Internal Number: 257663
About Cook County Health
ABOUT COOK COUNTY HEALTH (CCH)
The Cook County Health’s mission is to deliver integrated health services with dignity and respect regardless of a patient’s ability to pay; foster partnerships with other health providers and communities to enhance the health of the public; and advocate for policies that promote the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the people of Cook County.
CCH is comprised of two hospitals, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital and Provident Hospital, a robust network of more than a dozen community health centers, the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center, the Community Triage Center, the Cook County Department of Public Health, Cermak Health Services, which provides health care to individuals at the Cook County Jail and the Juvenile Temporary Detention Center, and CountyCare, a Medicaid managed care health plan.
The system cares for more than 300,000 patients each year and its physicians are experts in their fields, committed to providing their patients with comprehensive, compassionate and cutting-edge care. Today, CCH is transforming the provision of health care in Cook County by promoting community-based primary and preventive care, growing an innovative, ...collaborative health plan and enhancing the patient experience.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER