Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
***SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System in the Magic Valley is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Primary Care/Family Medicine team.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for identifying and reporting patient needs through data collection, planning, intervention and evaluation and delivery of appropriate care according to nursing standards and professional practice as outlined by the nurse practice act for LPNs. Collection of data is via interview, observation, auscultation and palpation. Through documentation and oral communication, essential information is shared with health care team members and other customers common to the unit/area(s) of assignment.
- The majority of clinics are open from 0800-1730 Monday-Friday
- We have full and part time positions available
About the Ambulatory Clinic Ahead Program (ACAP):
The Ambulatory Clinic Ahead Program is an exciting opportunity for LPNs to receive standardized training and the opportunity to rotate through clinics to find permanent placement in a Magic Valley clinic that is an ideal fit. Your Magic Valley work location will vary based on clinic staffing needs and preference.
- Opportunity to start in our hiring pool to and complete rotations to gain experience at our Primary Care and Family Medicine Clinics
- Get to know the staff, clinic flow, and schedule prior to accepting permanent position
- Think of this as a "working interview" with your potential clinic
About the Float Pool:
- Most clinics are open from 0800-1530 Monday-Friday. Days worked can be flexible, but will need to be able to work full shifts (up to 9 hours).
- Required to float to up to 3 clinics.
- Provide and document direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Perform medical procedures within scope.
- Assists physicians and performs healthcare services to patients in hospitals, private homes, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
- Identifies and reports patient care needs through data collection, planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Identifies patient need for education and provides approved hospital education materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduation from a Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the State of Practice
- Current BLS-CPR Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at firstname.lastname@example.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.