Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) located in Spartanburg, SC currently has an opening for a full-time BC/BE Urologist to join our Urology group due to expansion and retirement. The physician will work alongside 6 physicians and 3 advanced care practitioners to provide Adult Urologic care to the Greenville/Spartanburg area. This position requires flexibility due to the patient load and demands of the program and is a mix of inpatient and outpatient work.
- Well Respected and Established Practice employed by SRHS
- Full-Spectrum Urology Practice with Consultation, Treatment and Post Care
- General Urology; We welcome general and fellowship trained Urologists
- M-F; 8-5 clinic
- Call and Hospital Rounding 1:10 Once Fully Staffed
- Surgery Performed at Nearby Hospital Facilities and Surgery Centers with potential ownership in surgery center
- State of the Art Robotics on Hospital Campuses; robotic skills not required
All employed physicians of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System receive an exceptional compensation package to include:
- $6,000 CME Allowance
- 30 Days' Time Off Per Year
- Attractive Retirement Options
- Paid Malpractice Including Tail Coverage
- Up to $125,000 in recruitment incentives to include student loan repayment
Starting in the early 20th century as an industrial hub in textiles to the late 20th century as an automobile hub, Spartanburg has capitalized on its industrial vitality and emerged into a high-growth economic area. Spartanburg County has grown to a diversified manufacturing center and home to many international firms and the highest per-capita foreign investment in the state. Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, moderately priced housing and educational options abound. Commuting is easy, and endless recreational opportunities. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter
Spartanburg, SC 29303 Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office: (864) 560-6331 Office: (864) 560-6171
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) offers a full spectrum of services through six hospital campuses: Spartanburg Medical Center, Spartanburg Medical Center -- Mary Black Campus, Pelham Medical Center, Cherokee Medical Center, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care and Union Medical Center. SRHS also includes Ellen Sagar Nursing Center and Woodruff Manor. SRHS provides unparalleled cancer care through Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute, with locations in Spartanburg, Greer, Union and Gaffney. The multidisciplinary Medical Group of the Carolinas has more than 600 physicians across Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. SRHS employs more than 9,000 associates and offers outpatient surgery centers and a Level I Trauma Center.
Founded on Aug. 29, 1921, as Spartanburg General Hospital, Spartanburg Regional celebrates over 100 years of excellence.